3D facial photo option
Planmeca ProFace is a unique option available for the whole Planmeca ProMax 3D family. The upgraded unit captures a realistic 3D face photo in addition to traditional maxillofacial 2D and 3D radiography.
The 3D face photo is acquired in a radiation-free process. Combined with the patient’s CBVT image, the 3D photo is a valuable asset for both pre-operative planning and treatment follow-up. Planmeca ProFace is designed to complete the Planmeca ProMax platform which utilizes the acknowledged SCARA technology and delivers clear 3D imaging with a limited radiation dose.
Available option for the whole Planmeca ProMax 3D family:
- Planmeca ProMax 3D - Planmeca ProMax 3D Mid - Planmeca ProMax 3D Max
• Only one imaging session required to create both a 3D photo and a CBVT volume
• 3D photo acquisition can also be acquired separately in 100% radiation-free process
• Utilise 3D photo in dedicated orthodontic, maxillofacial and plastic surgery planning software
• Automatically combined CBVT and 3D photo of the patient
• Provides photorealistic documentation
• Multiple tools for measuring, comparing, adjusting, and superimposing images with supreme usability
• Provides an objective foundation for quantifying patient outcomes
• Outstanding for colleague and patient communication
• Images can be exported to 3rd party orthodontic and surgery simulation software
Romexis: Read more.
|Pre and postoperative comparisons|
|Measure distances and relations with bone and soft tissue|
|Superimpose images to see the difference|
|Deviation for instant viewing of changes|
|Visualisation of soft tissue in relation to dentin and facial bones|