16-Slice Scanner System - Cost effective, premium patient care.
NeuViz 16 offers multi-detector capability to generate clearer 3-D images of complex anatomical structures in an exceptionally compact design.
In order to meet the conflicting demands of accurate imaging and a more affordable diagnosis, Neusoft has developed the NeuViz 16, a 16-slice CT scanner, to achieve cost-effective, cutting-edge patient care.
The Neusoft NeuViz 16 offers a cost-effective 16-slice CT with multi-detector capabilities for maximum patient throughput in an exceptionally compact design.
• Cost-effective 16 slice scanner
• 5.0 MHU tube configured with powerful 50 kW high voltage generator
• Scan speed up to 0.5sec
• 24 mm volume coverage and 0.75 mm slice enable advanced motion-sensitive applications
• Advanced algorithms create impressive image quality including routine neuro, uro, ortho and body imaging
• DoseRight design delivers optimal dose efficiency without compromising image quality
• Maximum patient throughput with an exceptionally compact design
• Operator's console establishes an efficient environment for acquisition, reconstruction and post-processing
• Remote Service package links your scanner directly to an online service center
Combining wide detector coverage with our DAS system dramatically improves signal to noise ratio for high resolution scanning, shorter breath-hold times, lower patient dose and improved patient comfort.
This patented technology enables exceptional spatial resolution during axial and spiral scanning by alternately sampling two fan beams and doubling the reconstruction data samples to produce a more detailed image.
Neusoft commitment to reducing the risk of radiation while expanding the benefits of diagnostic imaging technology has led to a reduction in patient dose by up to 50% without compromising image quality.
DoseRight includes Automatic Current Selection, Dose Modulation, and dedicated pediatric protocols to deliver optimal dose efficiency.
With a footprint less than 17.7 m 2 , the NeuViz 16 enables hospitals and private practices with limited space to install a 16-slice CT scanner where previously only a single-slice system could be accommodated.